WHY SHOULD I VOLUNTEER?
Volunteering is putting our faith in action. This video, "Keep Kids From Leaving our Faith" summarizes the impact of your influence in a child's life.
Also, take a moment to hear Tammie share how and why she became a KidShine Volunteer.
WHERE DO I START?
Thank you for your interest in being a part of our Children’s Ministry team.Teaching children the truths of God is an awesome responsibility and we would be thrilled to have you as part of the team! You can pick up an application package at the Welcome/ check in desk on Sundays, at the church office during the week or download the applicable forms below.
WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES?
- Small Group Leaders and Helpers
- Welcome/ Check in Desk Volunteer
- Nursery Crew
- Preschool Teachers
- Wednesday AM: Nursery and AWANA Leaders
- Craft Preparation
- Snack Team
- Toy Cleaning Crew
Please print and complete the application form. The cover letter explains the application process. If you have any questions, please contact Kory Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter: Adult (18 yr and older) Youth16&17 (16 yr and older), Youth15 (15 yr and younger)
- Application Form: Adult (18 yr and older) Youth16&17 (16 yr and older), Youth15 (15 yr and younger)
- Criminal Record Check: Adult (18 yr and older) online using this access code H38DES8JSC or by fax (adult and 16 yr and older) here.