10:00 AM-12:00 PM
We are so excited to announce that we can invite you to borrow books from the Peace Portal Library! Click Here to view the Protocol for Library-To-Go.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse our up-to-date collection
- fiction for all ages
- non-fiction including subjects such as faith, Christian life and practice
- parenting, biography, and church history
- magazines, videos, DVD's
- audio and music CD
- Protocol for Library-To-Go
- Guidelines for Donating Items
- Volunteer Opportunities
How it works:
• Library staff identifies book and media items
• Displays are arranged for you to browse the recommended items
• You choose an item to purchase and donate it to the library
• You are given first opportunity to sign out item
This is an approved, tax receiptable, library book donation plan.
Consider purchasing and donating a book to honour a person or an important event...bookplates are available for specific acknowledgement.
Birthday, Anniversary, Milestone, In Memory Of or Just Because!